Terms & Conditions
At The Dogs Group PTY (Fitness Dogs / Dogs Backyard / Dogs in Town) we treat all of our clients as though they are family – the health and safety of all our dogs is paramount. We make every effort to ensure that your dog is comfortable, happy and safe during their time with us. Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions before making your booking.
- All the booking must be made through our website www.fitnessdogs.com.au
- All the Changes of dates/Cancelations/Payments or additional requests must be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We won’t accept changes/modifications by text message.
- The Dogs Group Agreement must be signed up online before you finalise your online booking.
- Dogs must have a good temperament and show NO aggression towards other dogs or people.
- All our DogXperiences are only available Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm/9 am to 1 pm Saturday – Sunday Home Boarding Services only.
- Please note that there is limited availability in our programs and we can’t guarantee your booking unless booked well in advance.
- We are not available to respond to messages on social media, phone number after Working Hours. If your dog is on boarding with us we will be during his stay
- Every new dog requires assessment evaluation 48 hour prior to the initial booking.
- Boarding Prices vary depending on size/weight/season of the year.
- Dogs on Boarding need arrange Pick Up/Drop Off after the boarding period with us.
- Large and energetic dogs must go on daily DogAdventure (+ $20). We don’t offer only day care for dogs with high levels of energy.
- All our programs requires a C5 vaccine card.
- Puppies must have had their 3rd puppy vaccination to be able to join our programs.
- Your dog must be up to date with their flea and tick prevention.
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be de-sexed.
- Any dogs attending an organised Bday Pawty or Theme Pawty must pay the full day rate of Day Care
- We accept last minutes bookings only if we have availability in our programs.
- *All the packages are subject to the validity terms offered upon booking.
- *Packages are non-refundable/transferable without written evidence from a vet.
- *All packages & boarding services must be paid in advance (non refundable).
- *If you are using Pick Up & Drop Off services please be advised that our Pick Up service operates between 6:45am to 9:00am – Drop o services operate between 2:00pm to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 01:00 Saturday depending on the schedule or bookings on the day.
- Please be advised that we cannot guarantee to arrive at specified time, we do suggest having alternative access keys if possible.
- We will notify 5 minutes before our arrival. Waiting time will be 8 minutes or $15 will be charged if you want us to wait (Applies for Pick Up & Drop Off). Our Pick Up and Drop Off service is subject to availability (We have limited numbers to ensure the safety of those dogs traveling with us).
- Cancellations will be made 24 hours before your booking or a charge of 30% of your total booking will be charged.
- Cancelations made 2 hours before, Pick Up or Drop Off at our facilities require full payment of your booking (unless you present written evidence from a vet during the next 48 hours).
- Xmas prices are not included in Standard price list – ask for our Xmas price list.
- Long weekends have an additional + 25%. – It will be surcharged after your booking.
- Sundays and public holidays transport will be surcharged $20 each way.
- Vaccinations and Parasites: All dogs must be vaccinated and wormed in order to attend our service. Proof of vaccination (including a copy of the C5 vaccine card) is required for all clients.Flea and Tick prevention is always recommended to be undertaken at home as part of your regular routine.
- Safety & Welfare: Whilst we do our best to keep dogs calm during grooming, we are aware that it can be stressful for some. To assist us in ensuring the safety and welfare of your pup, please make sure that you inform our team of any of the following:
- If your dog has any medical condition, illness or injury which may adversely effect their grooming experience.
- If your dog has had any recent surgery.
- If your dog is under any form of sedation. Should sedation be required it should only be undertaken by a professional.
- Grooming services may be refused or ceased at any point if it is deemed to be a risk to the health and safety of your dog.
- Animal Safety: We love our dogs to have the opportunity to socialise and play whilst they are here. We would request that you notify us before attending if you would prefer your dog to be kept apart from others during their visit. If deemed necessary our staff may seperate or tether dogs for the protection of themselves or others using the service.
- Any dog displaying aggression towards other dogs or groomer will be excused from the service and muzzles used if necessary – In the event of such aggression we reserve the right to request an owner to then pick up their dog in a timely fashion.
- Coat Condition: Your dogs comfort is our highest priority. If a dog is found to be heavily matted there may be no other option than to shave the matts out of their coat. Heavy matting does increase the risk of injury to a dogs skin and whilst all care is taken, this may be unavoidable in some severe cases. Heavily matted coats also require extra time to groom and as such may incur extra fees.
- Emergencies: In the rare case of emergency our first priority is the welfare of your dog. Veterinary treatment will be sought (at your cost) from the nearest available provider. We will make every effort to contact you in this instance The Dogs Group PTY will NOT be held liable for any treatment costs incurred.
- Late Collection fees: Extra fees may apply if your dog is not collected at the arranged time.
- Satisfaction: We aim to please! If for any reason you require revision to any part of our groom we request that you let us know at the completion of the service. Once a dog has left the premises any return visit will be treated as a new appointment and charged accordingly.
- Photographs: We love to take photos of our happy smiling dogs here. Images may be used on social media or for advertising purposes. If for any reason you would prefer your pets image not to be used we ask that you request this at the time of booking.
- Grooming Cancellations: Any cancellation of Grooming services must be advised no later than 24 hours in advance. Failure to advise may result in a cancellation or full service fee being charged.
- By clicking below in your booking you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions. If you require clarification of anything please do not hesitate to ask.
Our rates reflect the amount of work, care and individual attention that your dog will receive at The Dogs Group Here, your dog will be loved and treated individually. We aim to be the best in the business and we are sure that once you’ve seen our service you’ll completely agree!
This is more than a simple Dog Care Business. There are rules and boundaries in a safe environment ruled by professionalism, respect and love!
This is not a warehouse-style facility where dogs are merely thrown together in a “cage-less” environment. At Fitness Dogs we greet and love all kinds of dogs equally, from overly needy, loving dogs to more assertive ones…
Fitness Dogs au is a part of The Dog’s Group PTY Ltd licensed and insured business and we strive to provide the best service possible in Sydney.