We offer home-style boarding for dogs by providing a relaxed homely environment. This reduces stress for both your dog and yourself whilst you are away from them. We want to make sure that we provide your beloved pup with a comfortable space to stay in. You just need to bring their food, bed and leave the rest on our experienced team!
Here, we will provide your dog with all of TLC that they receive at home!
There will 24 hours supervision, plenty of cuddles, TV on the lounge, daily walks, as well as access to our spacious houses and our playgrounds during the day.
- Small Dogs (under 10 kg) 24 hours rate including Day Care $105
- Medium Dogs (10 kg – 20 kg) 24 hours rate including Day Care $115
- Large & Extra Large Dogs (20 kg – 35 kg) 24 hours rate including Day Care $135
- Giant Dogs (from 35 kg) 24 hours rate including Day Care $145
***Xmas Holidays from 20th of December until 8th of January +15%.
This is a PREMIUM PAWSTAYCATION SERVICE. Home Boarding only. We don’t do Kennels. Only Happy Dogs having a great time in our houses after a paw some day at Day Care.
*Discounts: Bookings over 5 days will get a 5% discount.
*Large dogs or energetic dogs must add Daily DogAdventure + $20.
*Public Holidays + 15% during the weekend.
*New Dogs require at least 2 visits to our facilities before any booking and must have passed assessment evaluation test.
*Extra hour after 24 hours $10 – after 3 hour applies full day care rate.
- What is included?
- Daycare at Dogs In town or Fitness Dogs and overnight at our home
- Daily walks are tailored to your dogs requirements, according to needs and health condition
- Daily DogAdventure for Big and Energetic dogs (+$20)
- We upload numerous photos daily to both Instagram and Facebook.
- We can also administer any medication that your dog may need during their stay.
- Pick/Drop Off service available for extra fee. Please see T&C
- In all our services/Bookings for 2 Dogs from the same house (same day visit) will receive a 15% discount on the second dog. (Only one coupon discount applies)
- WARNING: We have had some owners get a little jealous that their dog’s holiday may have been better than theirs…