We don’t Walk DOGS, We Go on DogAdventures.
This is a program, specifically created for those energetic dogs who like to go to the beach and enjoy long runs, play time, socialise and explore amazing and different places every day.
- 1 Dog Adventure $66
- 3 Dog Adventures $186
Only $62 per DogXperience (Valid for 1 Month)
- 5 Dog Adventures $295
Only $59 per DogXperience (Valid for 2 months)
- 12 Dog Adventure Package $672
Only $56 per DogXperience (Valid for 3 months )
Full Week 5 Day Adventure package $265
Only $53 per DogXperience.( Must be used in the same week Monday to Friday – Saturday)
First Intro DogAdventure $55 (Includes Behavioural assessment)
Yes!!! We can include transport. We will save you lots of time, so you don’t need to worry if you are running late to work. We will pick up your doggy in one of our comfy fully air-conditioned vans. We guarantee your doggy won’t be in the car for more than 25/45 minutes depending on the pick up location and traffic conditions on the route
Pick Up Zones: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Rosebery, Newtown, Erskineville, Chippendale, Darling Point, Redfern, Sydney Park, St. Peters, Surry Hills, Potts Point, Woolloomooloo, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Centennial Park, Glebe, Eastern Beaches, Double bay, Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte, Coogee, Mascot, Annandale, Glebe and Camperdown.
- Please be advised that we cannot guarantee to arrive at specified time, we do suggest having alternative access keys if possible – or collect/drop off your pup in our facility.
- Our Pick Up service operates between 6:45am to 9:00am
- Drop Off services operate between 2:00pm to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 1:00pm Saturday depending on the schedule or bookings of the day
- We will notify 5 minutes before our arrival. Waiting time will be 8 minutes or $15 will be charged if you want us to wait (Applies for Pick Up & Drop Off). Monday to Friday only
- Our Pick Up and Drop Off service is subject to availability, stablished route & traffic conditions (We have limited numbers to ensure the safety of those doggies traveling with us)
- We don’t accept last minute bookings with transport included as routes are stablished the day before.
- We won’t extend time of service if the traffic conditions change.
Please read and sign T&C before you make a booking.