Note :The Dog Grooming PRO is offered in our facility located at 266 Mitchell Road, Alexandria. Basic washes after adventures for $20 & $40 are still offered at Dogs Backyard.
Our rates reflect the amount of work, care and individual attention that your furry loved one will receive at Dogs In Town .
Our prices are generally based on the size of your pet.
Surcharges may apply for the hair type, length & condition, along with the temperament of your dog.
5% discount offered to dogs attending any of our facilities or outdoor programs and to bookings made within 6 weeks of previous visit (Discount will apply at discharge of your dog)
10% discount offered to senior (Seniors card holder must be present with card at time of payment.)
Dog Washing (Short Hair)
Dog Washing (up to 4kg) from $30
Dog Washing (5kg-9kg) from $40
Dog Washing (10kg-15kg) from $50
Dog Washing (16kg-24kg) from $60
Dog Washing (25kg-29kg) from $70
Dog Washing (over 30kg) from $80
Includes: hydro bath with premium shampoo and conditioner, rinse, nail clip, ears cleaned and hand blow dry
Dog Washing (Long Hair)
Dog Washing (up to 4kg) from $40
Dog Washing (5kg-9kg) from $50
Dog Washing (10kg-15kg) from $60
Dog Washing (16kg-24kg) from $75
Dog Washing (25kg-29kg) from $85
Dog Washing (over 30kg) from $100
Includes: hydro bath with premium shampoo and conditioner, rinse, nail clip, ears cleaned, hand blow dry and brush out
WASH & TIDY UP
Tidy up (up to 4kg) from $55
Tidy up (5kg-9kg) from $65
Tidy up (10kg-15kg) from $75
Tidy up (16kg-24kg) from $90
Tidy up (25kg-29kg) from $100
Tidy up (over 30kg) from $115
Includes (wash & hand blow dry plus face, feet, tail, ears, nails & hygiene clip)
Full Groom Dogs (up to 4kg) from $85
Full Groom Dogs (5kg-9kg) from $95
Full Groom Dogs (10kg-15kg) from $105
Full Groom Dogs (16kg-24kg) from $125
Full Groom Dogs (25kg-29kg) from $135
Full Groom Dogs (over 30kg) from $155
All basics included! Premium Shampoo & conditioner, nails trimmed, ears cleaned, fluffed dry, combed and brushed. Short clip off all over body and legs, scissors styled head and tail.
- De-Matting from $10.00 (depending on time taken)
- Nail Clip $15.00
- Breed Style Clipping $25.00
- Anal Glands $15.00
- De-Shedding from $10.00 (depending on time taken)
- Ear Plucking $10.00
- Face Tidy from $15.00
- Special Shampoo / Malaseb or Oatmeal from $5.00
- Hand Scissoring from $10.00
- Teeth Brushing $12.00
- Extra Handling $10
- Long Haircuts and Breed Specific from $10-$40
- Flea Shampoo (Compulsory if we find your dog has fleas, additional cost of $15)
- Cage-free! Unlike other pet grooming in Sydney, we work on your pet one-on-one from start to finish, instead of leaving them in a cage dryer, which can be dangerous. That means that the only time your pet is in a cage is if you’re running late and your pet is done. And even then we try to let the dogs roam the spa freely until their family arrives as much as possible.
- Skin check! We will hand dry, brush and comb your pet, which enables us to see the skin closely to check for skin issues or any other irregular conditions and to take care of the extra undercoat and little mats.
- New specialty products! Check out our different products on the “Prices and Services” tab and let us know what product you want us to use in your next pet grooming appointment (extra charges may apply for certain products).
- Accompany your pets! You will be able to see from beginning to end the grooming experience that your pet is receiving from us.
Ergonomic equipment! We have stainless steel tubs and gentle variable speed hair dryers and water systems to make your dog grooming experience comfortable.
- Note: Some dogs with heavy matting & knots close to the skin are very difficult to have clipped without leaving any length left on their coat.
This is due to the discomfort matting causes to your pets. We are left with only one option, that is, to remove the entire coat below these matts. This is not a pleasant experience for your pet.
Matting can cause severe skin irritations that you may be completely unaware of. Matts will remain very damp underneath if the dog becomes wet & not completely drying your dog off after a bath will also add to these problems.
We recommend regular grooming visits and brushing at home to avoid this recurring in the future.
We can discuss an appropriate grooming regime & the correct brushes that will suit your dogs needs.
Additional fees will be added to our grooming prices due to the time it takes to remove these problem areas
Yes!!! We can include transport. We will save you lots of time, so you don’t need to worry if you are running late to work. We will pick up your doggy in one of our comfy fully air-conditioned vans. We guarantee your doggy won’t be in the car for more than 25/45 minutes depending on the pick up location and traffic conditions on the route
Pick Up Zones: Alexandria, Waterloo, Zetland, Rosebery, Newtown, Erskineville, Chippendale, Darling Point, Redfern, Sydney Park, St. Peters, Surry Hills, Potts Point, Woolloomooloo, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Centennial Park, Glebe, Eastern Beaches, Double bay, Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte, Coogee, Mascot, Annandale, Glebe and Camperdown.
- Please be advised that we cannot guarantee to arrive at specified time, we do suggest having alternative access keys if possible – or collect/drop off your pup in our facility.
- Our Pick Up service operates between 6:45am to 9:00am
- Drop Off services operate between 2:00pm to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 1:00pm Saturday depending on the schedule or bookings of the day
- We will notify 5 minutes before our arrival. Waiting time will be 8 minutes or $15 will be charged if you want us to wait (Applies for Pick Up & Drop Off). Monday to Friday only
- Our Pick Up and Drop Off service is subject to availability, stablished route & traffic conditions (We have limited numbers to ensure the safety of those doggies traveling with us)
- We don’t accept last minute bookings with transport included as routes are stablished the day before.
- We won’t extend time of service if the traffic conditions change.
Please read and sign T&C before you make a booking.